How to apply for Ambulance Grant
Scheme for Ambulance Services for Animals in Distress - supporting documents
- Application in prescribed proforma;
- Details of Beneficiaries – Facilities available with the AWO – Annexure I.
- Details of Staff Employed- Annexure II.
- Detailed proposal and its justifications alongwith gist of activities undertaken and assets required.
- Photocopy of Registration.
- Memorandum of Association showing ‘animal welfare’ one of its objectives duly certified by the Gazetted Officer (or) Notary Public, if the organization is not recognized by the Board.
- Type and estimate of proposed ambulance.
- Proforma voucher from the supplier of the ambulance vehicle mentioning the cost of the vehicle.
- Challan form / estimate from a dealer in support of the cost of the equipments/modifications in the vehicle.
- List of Governing Body.
- Audited Accounts of last three years duly certified by a Chartered Account i.e.,
- 1.Audit Report, (b) Balance Sheet, (c) Receipt & Payment Account and (d) Income & Expenditure Account.
- Details of financial assistance, if any, received from any other agency for this purpose.
- Details of Veterinary Doctor/Para Vety. name, full address, Veterinary Council Registration number and full time or part time & assistance staff with AWO
- Details record for last three years i.e. how many treated and rescued animals and certified by the Veterinarians. (As per enclosed proforma)
- 15. How many emergency calls were attended last three years. 16.Details record of the rescued of illegal slaughter house animals in last 3 years.
- If the organizations does not own the vehicle/ambulance, how does it pick up/rescue the animals.
- If the AWO already have Ambulance, the details of the vehicle whether purchased from MEF/AWBI grants, when purchased, Number of Kms. the ambulance has completed.
- Furnish the details if any dispensary exist, what are the veterinary facilities and first aid box or medicines and medical equipment available, give details.
- To submit the Animal Verification Certificate certified by the Animal Husbandry Department
- To submit the undertaking for the Ambulance grant - Annexure III